17 May New Branding for Travelers Aid Society of GNO
Posted at 18:12h in TAS Updates
Travelers Aid Society of Greater New Orleans’ 2018 branding refreshed! We decided it was time for an upgrade to our image to match our timeless mission: preventing homelessness and helping homeless, or stranded families and individuals, regain a self-sufficient lifestyle.
- multiple icons to represent the different ways we help homeless people get back to a self-sufficient lifestyle
- the icons create a heart-shape to represent the main ingredient in our programs: HOPE
- One of our taglines, Helping To End Homelessness, to help people recognize what we do
- a horizontal version for different layout options
Helping to end homelessness.
- the core of our mission is to eradicate homelessness in the Greater New Orleans area through helping people obtain self-sufficiency.
A little hope goes a long way.
- even a small donation will end up having a huge impact on our clients. Keeping their hope alive is what keeps them going past life’s hurdles.
The Color Palette:
Instills confidence and trust in our clients.
Creates a friendly and optimistic ambiance.
Keeps that ray of hope alive!